Thursday 12 December 2013

Talking about Workshops!

Here is your next 'Ollie blog' an interview with workshop participant Sophie Milne chatting about BYT's workshops!  

Ollie: When did you start workshops at BYT?

Sophie: I started workshops at BYT in 2009!!

Ollie: What are workshops?

Sophie: Workshops are a place to develop both acting and theatre skills in a safe and friendly place!
Ollie: What have the workshops done for you?

Sophie: Workshops have introduced me to lots of new people and developed my skills as an actor, they have also highly boosted my confidence and people skills.

Ollie: Would you recommend workshops to others? If yes, please explain why.

Sophie: I would definitely recommend workshops to others because they can be used for any purpose, whether you want to be more confident, learn acting skills or other skills in other workshops!

Ollie: A fun question to end. What is your best memory of a workshop at BYT?


Sophie: My best memory of a BYT workshop was when Pip did my sessions and we use lights and a white curtain combined with sounds to create a murder/thriller piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment